Monday, October 27, 2008

Time for New Post: Halloween and Pam's (mom's) new puppy





This is Blake. Jaclyn is 17 weeks pregnant now, and despite what everyone says, morning sickness is crap and it doesn't go away by 15 weeks. Last week alone she had several barf-ing episodes/scares, but I'll let her tell you about those. I guess I'll start doing what Ben Bowman does on his blog and post every now and then. I'll use this font.

Last weekend we made a trek back to nash-vegas for a small get together with a bunch of guys from our high-school state championship football team, then Sat. Night we went with my parents to my mom's work halloween party. My mom (who won the best overall costume) went as "The Cat in the Hat" and so she convinced us to be the "things" which were the sidekicks to the cat in the hat as I best remember. Jac was "thing 1" and my mom said that since she was pregnant, she should be "Thing 1 1/2"...so she was. I was "Thing 2". We had a great time and here are some pictures. My dad was albert einstein.

My mom just got a new rat...err, i mean puppy. It's a mix of about every small dog breed. His name is Snickers. He's very tame, and is a major lap dog as Jaclyn found out this weekend. He will just jump onto your lap, roll over onto his back and let you pet him. Jaclyn kept saying that he was me in dog form...not sure if that's a good thing or bad thing. Anyway, more to come later. I just wanted to post some funny pics from Halloween and actually update the blog. Enjoy!

No comments: