Friday, December 19, 2008

a great reunion

Last night Blake and I traveled to Nashville to watch Behold the Lamb of God, Andrew Peterson's brilliant Christmas composing. It was the eve of our third anniversary, and I barely saw Blake until the show started around 7:30pm. The Bergeron's and I laughed as I ate dinner with my in-laws, sans my husband, in celebration of the day! Blake had to work and thus came up to Nashville just in time to see the show. (I tried to upload a picture of the cover of the CD, which I suppose would be the symbol of the tour, but once again my blogging skills have proven to be sub-par.)
The great part about the whole evening was that Mary McCulloch, my best friend from Davidson, was there to celebrate her birthday! Not only did I get to watch the most amazing show EVER- with fantastic singer/songwriters, live strings, and the like, but Mary is also pregnant (her second) and we are due within a week or so of eachother. This made for some GREAT pictures, (though not so great of me after walking in the rain to the theater) but great for memories! It was so fun to document our expanding waists and laugh about how our girls are going to be great friends!

In other news, We have had another ultrasound and everything looks great! Hopefully we will continue to have a non-eventful pregnancy, from the health standpoint of Lily. I would hardly describe some of MY experiences as "non-eventful." Our next visit to the OB is in January and we are so excited because we get a free 3D ultrasound... will she have my nose? Who knows! For now here is the latest pic.

No comments: