Friday, February 27, 2009

Man, are we handy....

I have been meaning to catch up on the rest of the events since the beginning of february, but for now, I will post some pictures of our newest project. About a week ago we decided to buy hardwood laminate flooring for our house and lay it ourselves. This has been quite and experience, and I must say gives me a little chip on my shoulder for what a tough pregnant girl I am... sawing, hammering etc. However they get down, the floors look great. We have been working a little at a time because I don't do any of the frustrating hard stuff so I have to wait until blake gets home to make the difficult cuts. Thanks to Joe who gave us a hand and lent us his saws. Hopefully the house will be in order before Lilly gets here. (you can see her bed no longer looks the same) I am beginning to get a little nervous on that end, but hey, what can you do?

Stay tuned for pictures from my first, and probably second shower, by the time I get them written, and Monica's wedding experience :)

1 comment:

Ben and Kristen said...

looks great, cant wait to see!