Saturday, March 21, 2009

Hysterical Post

Hello - It's currently 0425am and I'm on my last night of nights in the PICU. In between fiddling with vents based on the recent rush of ABGs and getting the incessant flow of pink progress notes started, I read this post from a blog called stuff christians like. evidently, this has been around for a year or so but I am just learning about it. While i have no idea who writes the blog, the author is a particularly witty mix of funny and thought provoking; much like the christian blog version of "Scrubs." This post made me laugh out loud in the middle of the ICU, so I thought I would share...particularly the part about transformers. Enjoy! The comments people make at the end of the post are pretty funny too!
http://stufffchristianslike.blogspot.com/2009/03/505-visiting-people-at-hospital.html

No comments: