Saturday, June 6, 2009

Jaclyn Hates me

It's blake. it's almost midnight on Friday, June 5th, 2009 and I just wanted to say that for whatever reason, Jaclyn doesn't like me anymore. We were sitting by the fire out back and when I went to kiss her, she put both hands up and totally pulled her face away. We were even having a great conversation! Whatever...So, for the record, she doesn't like me and we are fighting. I Cor says that, "love is patient, love is kind...and love is always kissing your husband back when he wants to kiss you." See, baby, even the bible says so! Oh well. Here is a picture of Lilly. She is asleep in her swing right now. In this picture, she is in a pretty yellow dress and looking GREAT!!


UPDATE:: Now it's around 10am on Saturday morning, and we are not fighting anymore. Everything was fine, and Jaclyn even let me kiss her a few minutes after I made the blog post. Just wanted to set the record straight . In other good news, Lilly went about 7 hours between feedings last night, so now we know she definitely can do it! OK, happy saturday!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hilarious!

Sara W said...

hmm. she doesn't hate you. she must still be hormonal... something that is completely unexplainable. all women go thru this.

Bedtime Stories said...

Jason wanted me to say welcome to parenthood! Hope you don't have many more unwelcomed kisses! Katie Yaun

MLS said...

Y'all are hilarious.

Lilly is just beautiful.