Monday, June 1, 2009

Lilly shares her two month birthday!


Can you believe it? I am finally finished! One can only wear this T-shirt and it be funny on the day they graduate from medical school!

Two month picture :)

Sweet Girl... 2 months of blessings!


Cousin MacKenzie was very curious about "Baby Lilly" What a great helper!
On May 29, 2009 Lilly turned 2 months old. I must say she has become quite the popular little member of the family. In the last month she has taken a trip to NC, had tons of visitors, smiled, and started sleeping through most of the night. (actually check that, since I started writing this post, she has regressed) She is soooooo stinking cute, and we can't believe how quickly two months have passed. She even survived her first shots. Unfortunately, or fortunately as the case may be, I don't have any profound thoughts as I am too sleep deprived currently to string a sentence together on the first try, much less comment from the depths of my soul. I will say that I still think she is the best thing EVER.

See Band-Aid evidence of the assult!
On that same day, I became a doctor. Scary I know, given my current state of insanity(see reason mentioned above). I really can't believe I have finally finished my education. I think someone needs to lock me in a room with the assignment to write... My name is Jaclyn Bergeron and I am a doctor... about a million times. Perhaps by the time I emerge it will feel real.

Check it out... it is for real... my name really is on it!
Here is my first attempt at juggling my two lives... mom and doctor

This was the first time both of my brothers had met Lilly. Here you see Aunt Tara and Uncle Sean loving on her and me :) I am so glad they were there.
Now comes the real challenge, finding clothes that will accommodate the changes nursing and pregnancy have caused. Blake has found me in my bathroom on more than one occasion with my white coat on thinking... hmmmm can I pull this off, or do I need to just give up and go for the T-shirt that I know fits! The days after pregnancy pose issues when it comes to wardrobe. On the one hand you now look much thinner in the maternity clothes, on the other, if you have to wear them one more day you might scream. I don't know if I am the only one this happens to, but I cannot stand how the elastic in the maternity pants gets all twisted around. Can't they make things a little better! Oh well, eventually I will have my clothes back.

3 comments:

LC² said...

Lilly is beautiful and so are you!!! Congrats on graduation! Luke and I miss y'all.

Mary said...

Oh, girl, I'm feeling you on the twisted elastic.

Amy said...

Jaclyn! CONGRATS!! It is so great that you are finally a doctor! You have been wanting this and working toward this for so long! I am so proud and happy for you!!

Also, Lilly is BEAUTIFUL! I am loving your stories and pictures of her on this blog. Isn't parenthood the best? And how crazy is it that we had babies at the same time?!

Third, I totally am with you on the maternity clothes thing. That's pretty much still all I wear. My hopes grow dimmer and dimmer each day that I will ever fit into my pre-pregnancy clothes ever again. Until then (or until I buy a whole new wardrobe) I will be dealing with all that annoyingly twisted elastic...

:-) Amy