Sunday, August 30, 2009

Lilly learns some new tricks at 5 months





Here is some documentation of Lilly's last few days. She is becoming a reliable sitter. She is also gaining more and more rolls! She has been so much fun. I think month 4-5 is my favorite. It has been sooooo much fun. She still does not sleep through the night. I know it is most likely my fault, but unfortunately since I never get to see her, I just get up and get her when she cries because I like to hold her. Well enough jabber, here she is...

Here she demonstrating how adept she is at posing for the camera and rolling over :)

My big girl no longer needs her carseat adapter to go trotting!


this, my friends, is quite possibly the best baby toy ever. The exer-saucer is BRILLIANT

And now for the big tricks...Lilly can sit! I can't even believe it!

Thanks Grammy for this sweet dress!



Thanks Grandma Ruth Ann for bringing me this awesome outfit from the Big Easy! Not every girl can have a biker grandma who loves her so much~

5 comments:

Malinda and Del said...

Look at those rolls!! She is so cute! Can't wait to see her in October.

Mary said...

I think Lilly is the only baby I've ever seen that doesn't look stupid with one of those headbands on! And congrats on the rolling...perhaps it's because she's a second child that CG isn't rolling yet? Should I practice with her more?

Sara W said...

Wow, those are some serious baby fat rolls! Love them! The 4-5 month stage is so precious... I wouldn't know from experience, but only from playing with friends' babies :) I can't believe she is that old already. I pray you can continue to survive residency, motherhood, and wifehood. I miss you, Jaclyn.

Stephanie Sabbe said...

Lilly, thanks for having lunch with me. I hope you are contagious.

Anca said...

Oh my gosh, she is so chubby! I love it! We need a play date if you ever stop working. Can't believe how fast time flies. Miss you.